Website NUCOR VULCRAFT CANADA
Powerful Partnerships. Powerful Results.
We have an opening for a sales representative to take care of our customers. Experience in the structural steel construction industry, especially in open web steel joist and deck would be an advantage. Proficient time management and organizational skills leading to the effective ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple customer needs & inquiries simultaneously is an important aspect of the position.
- Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times
- Take care of our customer needs.
- Organize and enter data for bid preparation
- Quote prices on projects utilizing Vulcraft products
- Assist others in sales and service through coordination of engineering, fabrication and delivery of our products
- Strong commitment to Safety in all work aspects
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work and perform well in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent math skills
- Good computer skills and knowledge of SAP, Word and Excel programs
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with others at all levels, including both internal and external customers.
- Ability to adjust schedule with little or no notice
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment