Be part of the “We”! The strengthened voice of steel in the construction market, with the integrated Canadian structural steel and sheet steel construction sectors!
CISC Member and Associate Levels and Fee Schedule 2022
Apply to be a CISC Member or Associate
Notes and Conditions:
- All applications are for one location only. Please contact the CISC for multi-office or multi-plant applications.
- Payment can be made by Interac e-Transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or check after online application. Details will be provided by email after completing the application.
- All fees do not include applicable taxes.
- Member and Associate Fees are subject to change.
- Renewal of Member or Associate status is done annually in May.
- Prorating of fees may be performed depending on the time of year of the application. Prorating is not done for fees less than $1,200.
- Assessment of the application shall only be done after full payment has been received.
- All applications shall be assessed on the minimum requirements defined in the CISC By-Laws and Policies. Final acceptance of the application is in the sole and unfettered discretion of the CISC Board of Directors, which is not subject to review or appeal. All decisions by the CISC Board of Directors shall be final and binding without the need to give any reasons for the acceptance or rejection of any application.