Website NUCOR VULCRAFT CANADA
Powerful Partnerships. Powerful Results.
Vulcraft Canada Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for a Sales Estimator position at our office located in
Ancaster, ON. Compensation consists of base wage plus bonus.
Vulcraft is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vulcraft is committed to providing accommodations for applicants with disabilities; please contact us if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Civil or Architectural Engineering Technology Diploma, or degree in civil / construction engineering
– Experience in the steel fabrication or steel joist and deck industry
– Bi-lingual: French & English
– Estimate joists and decking from contract documents
– Organize and enter data for bid preparation
– Take care of our customers
– Communicate job requirements with customers, architects, engineers, contractors, and teammates
– Assist in sales and service with coordination of engineering, fabrication, and delivery.
– Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
– Strong commitment to Safety in all job aspects
– Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, outstanding abilities in relationship building
– Excellent math skills in geometry and trigonometry
– Strong ability to analyze and think strategically
– Proficiency in utilizing computer resources to maximize effectiveness and efficiency