Document control for engineering projects;
Ensure quotes are prepared and sent to customers;
Ensure that payments are received by customers;
Assist with collection and preparation of data;
Follow up with customers on missing information;
Participate in the quality management program;
Ensure communication is maintained with customers;
Prepare payroll report and send information to payroll department;
Send pay stubs to employees on payroll day;
File (physical and electronic).
High school diploma;
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
Excellent organizational skills;
Excellent written and verbal skills;
Fluency in English and French, Spanish is an asset.
– Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
– Strong commitment to Safety in all job aspects
– Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, outstanding abilities in relationship building
– Excellent math skills in geometry and trigonometry
– Strong ability to analyze and think strategically
– Proficiency in utilizing computer resources to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
Must possess a valid work permit for Canada. Any candidate who does not currently possess a valid work permit will not be considered.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.