SteelDay is an annual, national event that showcases the versatility, performance and sustainability of steel and its various innovative applications.
Register for a free SteelDay event on September 15 near you at steelday.ca and discover how the Steel industry is building Canada.
Attend a SteelDay event and learn how the steel industry can support your next project and assist you to:
- Reduce your risks with innovative and cost-effective building framing solutions.
- Manage your costs with lower labour and equipment requirements, lower foundation costs, and lower on-going building maintenance expenses.
- Accelerate your project with off-site fabrication under controlled conditions that ensures a high quality product with just-in-time delivery, and reduces the number of costly fixes at the job site.
- Maximize your revenues with earlier project completions and maximized use of floor space and layouts that are easy to modify and customize.
- Collaborate with key partners in a fully integrated supply chain, and reduce errors by using advanced technology at all stages of design and construction.
- Build sustainably with construction materials that are among the most recycled on the planet – with one of the highest recycled content rates and one of the lowest carbon footprints.