The well-being of our members, employees, volunteers and event attendees continue to be a top priority.
In response to recommendations from the government and public health officials that all Canadians self-isolate to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have taken steps to ensure continuing professional support to our members.
Professional Support to Our Members & Associates
All CISC staff are working remotely from home. Our staff remain fully available during business hours, and we will continue to provide a complete range of professional support and services to our Members & Associates.
Rescheduling In-Person Experiences
Please continue to monitor our website for updates on these and other in-person activities. They can be viewed at our events page.
- The Canadian Steel Conference – Tentatively September 2021
- CISC-CSCE Canadian National Steel Bridge Competition – TBA
- CISC Quebec Steel Symposium – TBA
- All-Trades Symposium – TBA
- CISC Steel Design Awards – TBA
- Skills Ontario Career Exploration Showcase and Young Women’s Conference – TBA
Keeping you Informed
We will continue to communicate with you regularly. In the meantime, stay healthy and please follow the advice of public health officials during this time.