SteelDay is an annual event held nationwide that showcases the versatility, performance and sustainability of steel, as well as its various innovative applications.
Every year, CISC Members & Associates from across Canada open their doors to welcome industry professionals and the general public for various tours, BBQs, demonstrations and/or special presentations.
You’re invited to join us on September 28, 2018 at your local SteelDay event! By attending, you’ll gain insight on how producers, service centres, fabricators and erectors contribute to our vibrant steel industry.
Each event is an exciting opportunity to learn from industry experts about the advantages of using structural steel in construction. Some of these advantages include:
- Reducing risks with innovative and cost-effective building framing solutions.
- Managing costs with lower labour and equipment requirements, lower foundation costs and lower on-going building maintenance expenses.
- Accelerating projects with off-site fabrication under controlled conditions that ensures a high quality product with just-in-time delivery. Not to mention, reducing the number of costly fixes at a job site.
- Maximizing revenues with earlier project completions and maximized use of floor space! We are excited to show you how easy layouts are to modify and customize.
- Collaborating with key partners in a fully integrated supply chain and reducing errors by using advanced technology at all stages of design and construction.
- Building sustainably with construction materials that are among the most recycled on the planet– steel has one of the highest recycled content rates and one of the lowest carbon footprints.
Register for a free SteelDay event on September 28, 2018 in your community and discover how the steel industry is building Canada!