The Canadian Steel Conference will be held on September 30 – October 2, 2019 at the Hotel Bonaventure in Montreal, QC. The Canadian Institute of Steel Construction (CISC) is soliciting submissions to be considered for technical presentations.
Abstract submissions are being sought for 60-minute presentations (45 minute presentation + 15 minute Q&As) on topics of interest to the steel industry, engaging engineers, architects, fabricators/erectors, detailers and/or the general audience.
Intention to Present Requirements:
- Abstracts must be original or substantially different from previous presentations.
- Abstracts should be between 50 – 100 words in length in a Word format.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the link below or CISC website.
- All correspondence and notifications will be emailed to the main contact who submitted the abstract.
- Authors not adhering to deadlines may be disqualified.
Submit an abstract for review by CISC Steel Conference Technical Committee.
If your abstract is accepted then submit an outline of your topic (max. 50 words), your biography and headshot photo.
If your presentation is accepted then you must be available to present (see Speaker Travel Expense Coverage, if applicable) at the conference on Monday, September 30 or Tuesday, October 1, 2019. By accepting CISC invitation to present you accept that your presentation will be recorded to further promote your topic by posting the video and copy of your presentation on CISC website after the conference.